In today’s video, I want to tell you about a gift I’ve made to support you on your writing journey!
Watch The Video Here.
In ‘The Secret To Getting Published Now’, You’ll learn:
- What my gift to you is
- Why it is so special
- What is included in this gift
- My GIFT 🎁to you: List of 50 resources for writers
- How to write award-worthy essays (even if you only have 30 minutes a day…)
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Email me!
- Sign up for my email list!
- My Spark Your Story Programs
Details about my GIFT🎁 to you…
In honour of my 50th birthday – which is today! – I’m sharing a list I’ve compiled of my 50 favourite resources for writers including books, a podcast or two, articles, and YouTube videos.
Normally this resource list is an exclusive bonus for writers who sign up for my 12-month program, the Spark Your Story Lab… but I LOVE my community and thought, Why not update the list for writers in the Lab AND share the love?
This list of resources is divided into three categories:
- The first will help you with learning more about the art and craft of life writing.
- The second is a topic that’s really important to me and many writers of memoir and CNF: writing into trauma, grief and loss.
- The third is about one of my favourite things to talk about: form and structure.
Click here to grab your download of my recently updated list of 50 resources for creative nonfiction writers!
If you want to stay in the loop for more resources and tips to help you become a better writer, sign up for my email list so you don’t miss a thing!
Now I’m off to celebrate… Catch you in my next video!