Learn How to Write
(even if you only have 30 minutes a day)
on demand WEBINAR
with Nicole Breit
Learn a simple strategy to
help you get published NOW
Discover the SECRET
to standing out in the slush pile
Write your BEST WORK faster
with more ease and flow
Ready to discover the key to streamlining the publication process – and start making meaningful progress on your writing dreams without wasting any more time?
In this 90-minute workshop, you’ll learn:
- How I went from unknown writer to multi-award winning author in 15 months
- The ONE thing contest judges are looking for that most writers don’t think about
- Little-known industry facts that will convince you to submit to CNF contests
- 3 shortcuts to draft submission-worthy essays that will save you HOURS of time
- Details about the Spark Your Story Lab, a program that teaches my step-by-step process for crafting submission-worthy essays.
“Thank you so much Nicole. You included so much information that I’m excited to go write! This has been a great inspiration. I already have ideas for 2 of my current works in progress…”
Who is this Webinar for?
Busy writers of all levels of experience working in any genre who want to:
- learn why short-form memoir is the perfect genre to help them publish a long-form project (i.e. a novel, poetry, or short story collection)
- enjoy big creative breakthroughs that will unlock the stories they feel called to tell
- quickly produce brilliant short-form work to enter in contests + submit to publications
- build a solid literary CV with a growing list of publication credits and awards
- streamline the publication process for their long-form book project
Hi! I’m Nicole…
Award-winning author and writing coach whose mission is to help busy writers craft their best work and share it with the world faster than they dreamed possible.
In my experience, career breakthroughs begin with creative breakthroughs… and big breakthroughs happen when writers get playful with form and craft.
But knowing how to write powerful stories is just the first step. You also need a simple but effective publication strategy if you dream of sharing your book with the world!
Over the past 6 years I’ve helped countless writers celebrate their first publication credits, place in contests and win awards for their innovative and compelling creative nonfiction. My approach to writing and publishing has also helped emerging authors launch their first (or next) book!
Whether your goal is to publish a collection of poems, essays, short stories, a memoir or novel, what I share in this free webinar is going to help you craft powerful new work and streamline the publication process.
“This was marvelous Nicole – I appreciate your insider perspective on submitting to CNF contests, as I’d really dismissed that as a waste of time and money, but clearly, I was wrong. Thanks for setting me straight – I’ll be writing and submitting with a focus on contests now :-)”
If you’re ready to see your name on a contest shortlist…
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS TRAINING!
“What a wonderful, fun, informative, inspiring, and generous webinar! Thank you so much!”